Choose Carrington Construction for Your Tasting Room Contractor in Sonoma County
For a winery, brewery, distillery or cannabis dispensary looking to attract more visitors and elevate their brand, a new tasting room serves as the perfect centerpiece. If you are looking for a tasting room contractor who specializes in the kind of artisan craftsmanship that you want your visitors to see, talk to us at Carrington Construction to request a consultation.
With a diverse team of carpenters, masons, commercial contractors, Carrington Construction is your full-service builder and remodeler in Northern California. We cater to our client’s needs and preferences in every way. As your tasting room contractor, we are here to faithfully deliver the atmosphere and style you want for your business.
Designing Your New Tasting Room
Rustic, industrial, or thoroughly modern? The tasting room provides a space for you to showcase your product while also representing your brand’s aesthetics. A tasting room contractor can help you rebrand with remodeling or create an entirely new space to welcome more visitors and impress new customers.
In consultation with your tasting room contractor at Carrington Construction, we’ll discuss all the features and elements to include:
- Storage: Do you need to excavate for a cave or wine cellar? Would you like custom built wine chillers on display to showcase the products?
- Seating: The main bar should look and feel inviting, but you may want plenty of additional seating. We can build out as much as you want, including a full cafe or restaurant dining area.
- Outdoor space: Consider a patio, veranda, or courtyard environment for indoor-outdoor seating and entertainment.
- Offices: We are a tasting room contractor as well as a full-service commercial builder and remodeler; let us know if you need to expand or renovate office spaces, bottling facilities, or other operations areas.
Collaborating with Tasting Room Contractors
Carrington Construction has an exceptional staff of craftsmen who draw on decades of experience. Whether it’s an old-world style or a sleek contemporary space you have in mind, we have just the skill set as your custom tasting room contractor.
Bring your architect’s designs to us, or ask us about design-build services. Either way, we steer the project to success while navigating the vendors, scheduling, budgeting, and project management.
Northern California Tasting Room Contractor with Experience
Our company was founded in 2004, and Carrington brings more than two decades of experience to lead the team.
We’re proud to partner with local businesses for important projects like tasting room construction and renovations. Carrington Construction works with local suppliers and emphasizes green building practices, so you can be proud of your local tasting room contractor and the long-lasting, beautiful results we produce.
Our Approach to Tasting Room and Winery Construction
Before the first nail gets driven, a successful project starts with planning and vision. We are the tasting room contractor that will act as your partner and stakeholder, caring as much about the success of the project as you do.
We value teamwork, creative thinking, and strong communication skills to deliver the custom-built, thoughtfully designed tasting room you have envisioned.
Carrington Construction takes care of every component as your tasting room contractor:
- Pre-planning and designs
- Zoning, permits, historic building codes
- Client-centric consultations
- Project management
- Screening and approving subcontractors
- Value engineering
- Risk management
- Ongoing customer communication
- On-site visits throughout the project
- Follow-up and post-construction services
The bottom line is that Carrington Construction cares about your complete satisfaction with the results. To get there, we put in the legwork and sustain our utmost attention to your project from start to finish, while keeping you informed throughout.
707 Hahman Dr #9130
Santa Rosa, CA 95405