Camino Alto Commercial Construction
About This Project:
The design and structural team:
Architect: Raker Architects
Engineer: ZFA Structural Engineers
When Carrington Construction was first brought to the project, we were hired to repair a chronic roof and siding leak. The leak went on for years and was a bone of contention. After a short investigation we realized the building was in great risk of failure. The owners agreed to fix the problems and upgrade the building.
The repair was very involved and required the removal of the all structural beams, interior and exterior shoring, installation of steel HSS columns and steel fabrication.
Client: Camino Alto Professional Building
Features: Commercial repair and tenant improvement. This was an OSHPOD construction project of healthcare facilities.
- Seismic repair
- Interior tenant improvements
- New windows
- Structural upgrade to meet today’s building code
- Siding upgrade and rain screen installation
- Upgrade of the mechanical system
- Re-framing of the walls and roof
- Numerous Architectural upgrades including the entry including the entry floating beams
- Installation of a foam roof
- Upgrade of the stair rail system to conform to today’s building code